7:00 PM ET, 6:00 PM CT; 5:00 PM MT; 4:00PM PT
1.5 hours duration - Teleclass
Registration closes 3 days prior to the event.
COST: $100 Members only. If you are not a member of E3A, please join E3A and then register for this class.
Attend this event if you are interested in learning more about the E3A Personal Development and Wellbeing (PDW) model which can be used as the basis for conducting personal development and wellbeing workshops.
This course provides equine experiential education (E3) trainers an overview of E3A's enhanced models (templates) for trainers to use in Equine Assisted Learning Personal Development and Wellbeing (PDW) programs using facilitative coaching.
- An overview of E3A's personal development process
- The meaning of and context within which PDW learning occurs
- A holistic model of who we are as human beings - the Circle of
- The E3A Transformative Model as a basis for change and
debriefing in the PDW context
- How to distinguish between states of wellbeing (congruence)
and distress (incongruence).
All Equine-based trainers and equine specialists (EAL/EGE/EAP/E3) who want to enrich or start an equine assisted learning Personal Development and Wellbeing program.
Linda S. Pucci, Ph.D., Psychologist, life coach and trainer at Inner Resource Center, LLC in Maryville, TN.
- Owner of Resources With Horses - a division of Inner Resource Center, LLC, which provides experiential learning with horses through workshops, corporate training and individual coaching.
- Has worked for over 35 years helping find the resources necessary to change their lives utilizing her solution focused approach.
- Holds numerous professional certifications (Seewww.InnerResourceCenter.com/aboutus.html for more information)
- Recognized by the National Association of Professional and Executive Women (NAPEW) as the "Woman of the Year in Professional Life Coaching" for 2007.
- Currently Master Trainer for the Equine Experiential Education Association (E3A)