The Equine Experiential Education Association (E3A) could not accomplish its mission without the generous contributions of time, talents and resources from our volunteers. Here are some of the positions that you can be involved in to support E3A:
- Speakers: Secure a speaker to provide a teleconference for the E3A membership on topics such as horse health, equine business, experiential education, facilitation, coaching, youth education, team building, or corporate training.
- Committees: E3A's mission is to provide the best training and development for those interested in facilitating Equine Assisted Learning programming. The work of E3A is accomplished by an all volunteer working Board of Directors with assistance from dedicated members and practitioners in the EAL community. Please consider lending your expertise and some elbow grease to one of our committees. Contact the chair to get more information and to join a committee.
- Program Committee: Responsible for setting the Training Schedule /Calendar, identifying and supporting Host Facilities for trainings, coordinating the E3A Conference, and planning and coordinating International Trainings. Chair - Kathy Milbeck
- Marketing Committee: Responsible for creating marketing materials like Brochures and Advertising, PR materials, Conference Marketing, Blog & Social Media, and Web Development & Support. Chair - Joe Urban
- Membership Support & Networking Committee: Responsible for Community Networking, New Members Recruitment, Outreach Communication and the E3A Newsletter. Chair- Susan Urban
- E3A Board of Directors: Responsible for all governance and business workings of E3A. To be on the board you must be E3A Level 1 certified, have served on one of E3A's standing committees and be nominated and elected to one of the 11 available seats. President Marie-Claude Stockl or Vice President Lissa Pohl
- If you are interested in volunteering, please email Staff@E3Assoc.org.