Join our Stable of World-Class Presenters
at the 2021 E3A Conference
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: June 15th
(Notification of Acceptance: July 1st)
Spots are Limited & Filling up Quickly.
On-Location at the White Stallion Ranch in Tucson, AZ
(OR) Live Stream via Zoom
LEARNING FROM THE MASTERS:
THE NEXT FRONTIER
Present Alongside This Year’s
Dr. Steve Peters, Psy.D, ABN
Author: Evidence-Based Horsemanship
For more information see here: ABOUT | Dr. Steve Peters
Receive our Exclusive Thank You Package for Presenters –
Including Waived Conference Fees!
As a thank you for your live or virtual presentation, enjoy the following perks:
- Waived conference fees (up to a $600 value)*
- A FREE recording of your presentation
- Other conference recordings at a DISCOUNT, once available
*Presenters are still responsible for cost of travel, food, and lodging – please call the White Stallion Ranch for more information at 520-297-0252 (mention E3A) And for those joining us live, we’re offering arena session options with the White Stallion Ranch horses!
Keep Scrolling to Learn More About our Conference Goals and the Theme of Each Day to Help You Find the Best Fit for Your Presentation.
- CREATE space to align your personal focus and intention
- LEARN effective approaches and techniques from other EAL professionals
- EXPLORE best practices to ensure a successful EAL business
- APPLY new and innovative arena activities with horses
- RELATE have fun, refresh, network and focus on nourishing your passion
DAILY THEMES, SESSION CATEGORIES & GUIDELINES
THE FOCUS OF EACH DAY’S SESSIONS WILL BE:
Day 1 October 14th –Horse and their Herd: Experience and Interpret the Horse
- How to select horses for Equine Assisted Learning (EAL) sessions
- How to ensure the welfare of the horse (mentally, physically, emotionally)
- How to understand herd dynamics
- How to include the language of the horse in debriefing a session
Day 2 October 15th – Humans and their Tribe: Self Inquiry and Interpretation
- What are the learning paradigms for various levels of maturity in adults?
- What are the traits of a tribe of predators?
- What is the most recent research on the human/animal bond?
Day 3 October 16th – Horse and Humans Together: The Next Frontier
- When horse and human connect and both shift behavior
- When all feel safe to collaborate, and dynamics unfold as the relationship takes hold
- When horses help humans embrace change and innovate
PROPOSALS ARE WELCOME FOR ARENA,
SESSIONS & ROUND TABLES.
Multiple submissions ARE allowed.
In-person presentations are preferred, but we can accommodate remote presentations as needed. Please indicate if your proposed session is remote or in-person.
ARENA SESSIONS: IN-PERSON ONLY (UP TO 75 MINUTES)
What to include in your proposal/presentation requirements:
- Which interactive demonstrations of equine-assisted activities you will run
- Which conference day you think your arena session will fit into (see daily topics above)
- Preferably includes audience participation
Note: All arena activities must have a wrangler/safety person designated for the activity. These arrangements must be made prior to the conference by contacting Conference Chair Larry Stockl, firstname.lastname@example.org.
INDOOR SESSIONS: IN-PERSON OR REMOTE (UP TO 45 MINUTES)
What to include in your proposal/presentation details:
- Which conference day you think your presentation/workshop session will fit into based on the focus of that day (see daily topics above)
- Whether you will speak in-person or remotely
- All sessions will include best practices and skill-building components
- The preferred format for indoor sessions is a 20 to 30-minute interactive presentation, followed by a question and answer period.
ROUND TABLE DISCUSSIONs: IN-PERSON OR REMOTE (UP TO 90 MINUTES)
What to include in your proposal/presentation details:
- Let us know if you will be speaking virtually or in-person
- Round tables will be held on the last day of the conference, October 16th
- Discussions will reflect the theme of the conference, the future of EAL, best practices, and successful business models
Note: All presenters are invited to participate in the round tables. Let us know if you need to leave before the end of the conference and wish to participate virtually in the last day roundtable discussion.
Please note: This conference is a professional development event designed to share information and ideas, educate attendees, and support the field of EAL. Any proposal that resembles a promotion or sales pitch for any product or service will be rejected.
PROPOSAL SUBMISSION DEADLINE: JUNE 15, 2021
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE DATE: JULY 1, 2021
Note: As a thank you for your in-person or virtual presentation at our hybrid conference, we will waive your conference fee, provide a recording of your presentation, and offer discounted options to purchase other conference recordings, once available.
*Presenters are still responsible for the cost of all travel, food, and lodging.
E3A will be selling both in-person and virtual registrations to the conference. All sessions will be recorded for subsequent asynchronous viewing by virtual and in-person attendees.
By applying to present as a speaker at the conference, you acknowledge and agree that E3A has the right to sell both in-person and online access to your presentation, both live and recorded, and that you will not receive any compensation from E3A for live or recorded access to your presentation. You will receive a link to your own recorded presentation, which you may use for your own promotional purposes.
2021 Host Facility
White Stallion Ranch
9251 W. Twin Peaks Road
Tucson, Arizona 85743
888-977-2624 (in USA only)