3 day arena seminar from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM ET daily
Registration closes 7 days prior to the event. Class open to members only. Non-members should join E3A, then register. This class has a prerequisite of attending a C1 teleclass.
- Early bird rate is $925/person through August 16th;
- Regular Rate is $1000/person from August 17th - September 8th;
- BUNDLE RATE $2000 IF PAID IN FULL 45 days in advance (deadline is August 1st)
Payment terms for early bird pricing requires payment prior to the early bird deadline stated in the event details (30 days prior to start of event). Bundle pricing which means attending both C2 & C3 at the same event (or attend C3 at a later date within the same or next year) requires full payment six weeks (45 days) prior to the start of the C2 event.
The Bundle Rate is at a discount of $250 off the combination of the regular rates of $1000 for C2 and $1250 for C3( if purchased separately the total cost is $2250).
Just choose the "Bundle" option on the registration page and follow the instructions. You will be asked to choose which C3 class you will be attending so please be sure to complete that information. The Registration Code required is "bundle".
Need a refresher? If you have taken IN-2/3, FUND-2 or C2 and feel the need to brush up on your skills, you may audit this class for $150, depending on space available. If you are eligible to audit and are interested in this option, please contact the E3A office to register.
HOST: Marie-Claude Stockl Phone: 518-929-7202
Location: 21 Finkle Road, Ancramdale, NY 12503
For more information see website www.thehorseinstitute.com
The Horse Institute is a top-notch horse farm and training facility in beautiful Hudson Valley, New York. Filled with history, natural beauty, and a culture full of food, wine, and farm life, the Hudson Valley provides an inspiring Fall destination to develop your career in EAL, where you can stay at one of the Bed & Breakfast locations nearby and explore an area that National Geographic Traveler has named one of the top 20 destinations in the world!
For travel details, Bed & Breakfast accommodations, and other details, see here. Some of the Bed & Breakfast arrangements require room/suite shares. Margaret at email@example.com can help with share arrangements.
For information about other fun and interesting things to do in the Hudson Valley, click here.
Through an intensive small group 3 day hands-on training, class participants explore why horses, as co-facilitators, provide an experiential learning experience with value and benefits unlike any other, and how to facilitate those experiences. Takeaways include:
- Discover the key aspects of partnership with horses in a conscious and responsible manner while embracing the wisdom of our horse partners
- Become acquainted with the E3A horse activities, how they work, when to use them in different contexts (Corporate, Education and Personal Development), and how to custom-tailor them
- Develop the ability to interpret the horse/human connection relative to participants individual and group actions during horse activities
- Acquire a basic understanding of applied equine experiential facilitation and coaching techniques for trainers
- Understand how change occurs and the powerful questions that bring out the best results during the E3 debrief
- Begin to discover your strengths as a trainer and find your voice as a facilitator and leader
Questions? If you have questions about this class or any E3A training, please contact us at staff@E3Assoc.org or call 775-376-2530. We'll be happy to help you determine if this or other training is appropriate for you.
Cancellation Policy for all on-site workshops:
E3A reserves the right to cancel a training if there are not enough participants and will confirm an event 6 weeks prior to the start date. E3A encourages participants to not purchase plane tickets prior to 6 weeks from the event and confirmation has been given.
All paid registrations are eligible for transfer to another workshop event within a year from original registration. Registration can be transferred from one registrant to another person without penalty or administrative fee.
· Full refund: If cancellation is received in writing up to 30 days prior to the event less a $50 administrative cancellation fee.
· 50% refund: If cancellation is received in writing between 14-30 days prior to the event less a $50 administrative cancellation fee.
· No refund: If cancellation is received in writing less than 14 days prior to the event.