3 day arena seminar from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM ET daily
Registration closes 7 days prior to the event. Class open to members only. Non-members should join E3A, then register.
BUNDLE RATE ONLY: $2000.00 PER PERSON
PAYMENT IN FULL BY NOV 1ST
E3A is also offering a $250 discount if you register for C2 and C3 AT THE SAME TIME. Just choose the "Bundle" option on the registration page and follow the instructions. You will be asked to choose which C3 class you will be attending so please be sure to complete that information. The Registration Code required is "bundle".
Your Host: Starr and Joe McAlexander
Contact: email@example.com phone: 214-542-4465
Location: Spirit Song Youth Equestrian Academy (SSYEA)
805 Spirit Song Way Anna, TX 75409
Travel information found here.
Note: GPS address is 10262 County Road 290
C2 Course Description:
Through an intensive small group 3 day hands-on training, class participants explore why horses, as co-facilitators, provide an experiential learning experience with value and benefits unlike any other, and how to facilitate those experiences. Takeaways include:
- Discover the key aspects of partnership with horses in a conscious and responsible manner while embracing the wisdom of our horse partners
- Become acquainted with the E3A horse activities, how they work, when to use them in different contexts (Corporate, Education and Personal Development), and how to custom-tailor them
- Develop the ability to interpret the horse/human connection relative to participants individual and group actions during horse activities
- Acquire a basic understanding of applied equine experiential facilitation and coaching techniques for trainers
- Understand how change occurs and the powerful questions that bring out the best results during the E3 debrief
- Begin to discover your strengths as a trainer and find your voice as a facilitator and leader
- C1 – Introduction to Equine Experiential Facilitation Method- based on the Book, Open to OutcomeQuestions? If you have questions about this class or any E3A training, please contact us at staff@E3Assoc.org or call 775-376-2530. We'll be happy to help you determine if this or other training is appropriate for you.