3 day arena seminar 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM ET each day
Registration closes 7 days prior to the event. Must be an E3A member to register. Non-members should join E3A first then proceed to registration. This class has a prerequisite of attending C2.
- Early bird rate is $1175 through JULY 28TH;
- Our Regular Rate is $1250 from JULY 29TH TO AUGUST 20TH;
- BUNDLE RATE $2000 IF PAID IN FULL 45 days in advance
(deadline is JULY 9TH)
Payment terms for early bird pricing requires payment prior to the early bird deadline stated in the event details (30 days prior to start of event). Bundle pricing which means attending both C2 & C3 at the same event (or attend C3 at a later date within the same or next year) requires full payment six weeks (45 days) prior to the start of the C2 event.
The Bundle Rate is at a discount of $250 off the combination of the regular rates of $1000 for C2 and $1250 for C3( if purchased separately the total cost is $2250).
E3A is also offering a $250 discount if you register for C2 and C3 AT THE SAME TIME. Just choose the "Bundle" option on the registration page and follow the instructions. You will be asked to choose which C3 class you will be attending so please be sure to complete that information. The Registration Code required is "bundle".
Need a refresher? If you have taken ARCORP1/C3 and feel the need to brush up on your skills, you may audit this class for $150 if there is space available. If you are eligible to audit and are interested in this option, please contact the E3A office to register. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 775-376-2530.
HOSTS: TRACY AND BLAINE SCOTT
STEADFAST STEEDS, 1411 S 16 1/2 ROAD, GLADE PARK, CO
Travel info HERE!
C3 Course Description:
This course is a 3 day small group facilitation practicum that provides extensive training in how to facilitate E3A horse activities inside of the corporate, education and personal development contexts. Trainees will learn about team maturity and the team change process, and how best to facilitate individuals and teams with effective EAL debriefing techniques, plus gain experience using the StrengthsFinder assessment tool in a workshop setting.
Also covered are steps 3-6 of the E3A workshop process involving how to:
- Design and conduct an EAL training program based on pre- workshop assessment results,
- Choose horse activites to achieve client goals
- Create a post-workshop summary report that will lead to future client consulting
Participants will come away from this training possessing the skills required to debrief clients using effective program solutions that will improve results, teamwork and communication no matter who your target audience is.
- C1 – Introduction to Equine Experiential Facilitation Method- based on the Book, Open to Outcome
- C2 Foundations: of Equine Experiential Education Facilitation
Questions? If you have questions about this class or any E3A training, please contact us at staff@E3Assoc.org or call 775-376-2530 . We'll be happy to help you determine if this or other training is appropriate for you.
Cancellation Policy for all on-site workshops:
E3A reserves the right to cancel a training if there are not enough participants and will confirm an event 6 weeks prior to the start date. E3A encourages participants to not purchase plane tickets prior to 6 weeks from the event and confirmation has been given.
All paid registrations are eligible for transfer to another workshop event within a year from original registration. Registration can be transferred from one registrant to another person without penalty or administrative fee.
· Full refund: If cancellation is received in writing up to 30 days prior to the event less a $50 administrative cancellation fee.
· 50% refund: If cancellation is received in writing between 14-30 days prior to the event less a $50 administrative cancellation fee.
· No refund: If cancellation is received in writing less than 14 days prior to the event.