Foundations of Equine Experiential Education Facilitation – March-April 2023
This class has a prerequisite of attending an Introduction to Equine Experiential Education Facilitation Method teleclass. Your self test is due before the start of the on-line curriculum.
Please Note: Registration closes 3 days prior to the start of the online curriculum. A two or three month payment plan can be arranged. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
ON-LINE Course Description:
During this online course, participants will explore how horses, as co-facilitators, provide an experiential learning experience with value and benefits unlike any other, and how to facilitate those experiences.
This foundational course provides participants with the theory and techniques that underpin the E3A model:
- Working with the wisdom of the horses and herd dynamics
- Understanding the application of the E3A model and the techniques
- Introduction to Open to Outcomes, Five Questions and CHANGE Models
- The differences between equine assisted learning and therapy in the debriefing process
- Conducting safe practice
- Becoming acquainted with the E3A horse activities, how they work, when to use them in different contexts (Corporate, Education and Personal Development), and how to custom-tailor them.
- Discovering the key aspects of partnering with horses in a conscious and responsible manner while embracing the wisdom of our horse partners
- Understanding how change occurs and the powerful questions that bring out the best results during the E3A debriefing session.
- Developing the ability to interpret the horse/human connection relative to participants individual and group actions during horse activities
- Acquiring a basic understanding of applied equine experiential facilitation and coaching techniques for trainers.
Your next step after completion of the Foundations of Facilitation online course is to register for and attend the Capstone Arena Experience, a five day in-person training where that theory gets put into practice through demonstration and experimentation. Combined you’ll achieve Level 1 Certification which enables you to facilitate the E3A model. The latest dates and locations are listed on the Certifications page.
Questions? If you have questions about this class or any E3A training, please contact us at staff@E3Assoc.org or call 775-376-2530. We’ll be happy to help you determine how this and other training is appropriate for you.