Foundations of Equine Experiential Education Facilitation – March-April 2023
Special end of 2022 offer!
Register for any of E3A’s 2023 Foundations courses by December 31, 2022, and receive a $1,000 savings off the regular $4,500 investment. For this discount to apply, you must complete the Foundations and Arena Capstone Experience by the end of 2023.
Payment plans are also available at a $500 total savings. With this option, your investment will be $4,000. Half of the discounted registration fee will be due at time of registration. The remainder must be paid by the beginning of your Foundations course. To take advantage of this offer, you must complete the Foundations and Arena Capstone Experience by the end of 2023. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a payment plan. This class is open to members only. Non-members should join E3A first, then register.
This class has a prerequisite of attending an Introduction to Equine Experiential Education Facilitation Method teleclass. Your self test is due before the start of the on-line curriculum.
Please Note: Registration closes 3 days prior to the start of the online curriculum. A two or three month payment plan can be arranged. Please contact email@example.com for details.
ON-LINE Course Description:
During this online course, participants will explore how horses, as co-facilitators, provide an experiential learning experience with value and benefits unlike any other, and how to facilitate those experiences.
This foundational course provides participants with the theory and techniques that underpin the E3A model:
- • Working with the wisdom of the horses and herd dynamics
- • Understanding the application of the E3A model and the techniques
- • Introduction to Open to Outcomes, Five Questions and CHANGE Models
- • The differences between equine assisted learning and therapy in the debriefing process
- • Conducting safe practice
- • Becoming acquainted with the E3A horse activities, how they work, when to use them in different contexts (Corporate, Education and Personal Development), and how to custom-tailor them.
- • Discovering the key aspects of partnering with horses in a conscious and responsible manner while embracing the wisdom of our horse partners
- • Understanding how change occurs and the powerful questions that bring out the best results during the E3A debriefing session.
- • Developing the ability to interpret the horse/human connection relative to participants individual and group actions during horse activities
- • Acquiring a basic understanding of applied equine experiential facilitation and coaching techniques for trainers.
Your next step after completion of the Foundations of Facilitation online course is to register for and attend the Capstone Arena Experience, a five day in-person training where that theory gets put into practice through demonstration and experimentation. Combined you’ll achieve Level 1 Certification which enables you to facilitate the E3A model. The latest dates and locations are listed on the Certifications page.
Questions? If you have questions about this class or any E3A training, please contact us at staff@E3Assoc.org or call 775-376-2530. We’ll be happy to help you determine how this and other training is appropriate for you.