Foundations of Equine Experiential Education Facilitation (Online)
This class is open to members only. Non-members should join E3A first, then register.
This class has a prerequisite of attending an Introduction to Equine Experiential Education Facilitation Method teleclass. Your self test is due before the start of the on-line curriculum.
Please Note: Registration closes 3 days prior to the start of the online curriculum .
ON-LINE Course Description:
Class participants explore how horses, as co-facilitators, provide an experiential learning experience with value and benefits unlike any other, and how to facilitate those experiences.
- Discovering the key aspects of partnering with horses in a conscious and responsible manner while embracing the wisdom of our horse partners
- Becoming acquainted with the E3A horse activities, how they work, when to use them in different contexts (Corporate, Education and Personal Development), and how to custom-tailor them
- Developing the ability to interpret the horse/human connection relative to participants individual and group actions during horse activities
- Acquiring a basic understanding of applied equine experiential facilitation and coaching techniques for trainers
- Understanding how change occurs and the powerful questions that bring out the best results during the E3A debriefing session
Please Note: Your next step after completion of the Foundations on-line course is to register for and attend The Capstone Arena Experience, a 5 day in-person training. Dates and locations are listed separately on the E3A Event Calendar. Send your choice of arena class to email@example.com.
Questions? If you have questions about this class or any E3A training, please contact us at staff@E3Assoc.org or call 775-376-2530. We’ll be happy to help you determine how this and other training is appropriate for you.