May 2022 E3A Member Professional Development Meeting
For our May 2022 E3A Member Professional Development Meeting, we are excited to welcome June Gunter, the co-founder and CEO of TeachingHorse LLC.
June Gunter, Ed.D., is the Co-Founder and CEO of TeachingHorse, LLC. Established in 2004, TeachingHorse offers a unique approach to leadership development that is inspired by how horses lead their herds. Our mission is to bring horses and people together to discover more effective ways of leading that create healthy communities. TeachingHorse has worked with over 5,000 leaders from around the world to develop skills required for moving confidently through uncertainty. June has worked in the field of leadership and organization development for over 35 years and holds a Doctor of Education degree in the field of Adult Learning from North Carolina State University. She is also the Co-Founder of Go-od Consulting, LLC.
Becoming a TeachingHorse Licensed practitioner provides equine-assisted facilitators an opportunity to diversify their executive offerings by equipping students with the content, technology, and delivery methods necessary to add a virtual leadership development service to their business model.
As businesses continue to integrate virtual platforms and prioritize accessibility, there is an incredible need for training on how to develop the skills required to become confident in uncertainty and share leadership in complex systems. Licensure students will be supported with proven leadership models/modalities, training on session design and delivery, community support, and one-on-one coaching.
Participants will learn:
– Advanced integration of leadership models and tools that support the application of The Diamond Model™ in organizations
– How to teach The Diamond Model™, deliver virtual content and generate income in their business via an executive
– 1 Half-Day Intro Session (4hrs) and seven 90 minute Zoom calls
– Three 1-hour coaching sessions ($1,500 value)
– Pricing and sales support
– Access to TeachingHorse app (online community)