Join the E3A herd as Lora Newman shares the six dimensions of building a sustainable equine-assisted business.
– Get clear on what keeps your business from being more visible.
– Reveal the TRUE VALUE the horses bring to your work…this may surprise you!
– Discover the core components to developing and scaling a sustainable equine assisted business.
– Learn about the ONE thing needed to grow you and your business.
– Look at your business from a horse’s perspective so you can grow your herd.
Meet the growing need for the horses by growing your business.
Are you ready to?
– Identify key areas to building, growing and scaling your equine assisted business?
– Gain ground in growing your equine assisted business?
– Get the creative juices flowing and open some possibilities?
About Lora Newman
Lora, founder of HorseBusinessWhisperer.com, and her team are dedicated to supporting equine assisted practitioners in putting passion and profits into their heart-centered businesses.
She is an author, speaker and the CEO/ Founder of Zero2Sixty Performance Coaching, llc, a national company assisting highly motivated entrepreneurs.
She is an ally, mentor, counselor and confidante. She is fearless, nurturing, unabashedly truthful and wise. Her clients love her for her willingness to immerse herself in their business and identify problems or opportunities they may have missed.
Many coaches only bring business systems to the table for their clients. Lora transcends systems.
M.S., Counseling, B.S., Psychology, A.S. Veterinary Technology
Coach U Graduate
E3A Advanced Certified
Eagala Advanced and Corporate Certified
Lora’s team is comprised of six horses, three mini donkeys, one therapy dog, and many humans.